They heard me singing and they told me to stop
Quit these pretentious things and just punch the clock
These days my life, I feel it has no purpose
But late at night the feelings swim to the surface
Brownie Girl Scouts ask THE BEST questions about Peace Corps
- Where did you go to the bathroom?
- Was there toilet paper?
- BUT HOW DO YOU FLUSH THE TOILET?
- How did you wash your hands?
- SO THE BOYS AND GIRLS BATHROOM IS THE SAME THING?!
- WAS THERE PRIVACY? (they were really fixated on the no running water part)
- Why do people in Ghana like to repeat words all the time? Red Red? Fufu?
- Were there cars?
- How did you shower?
- Were you all by yourself?
- Why does everyone shave their heads?
- What do people wear?
- What do people do if they don’t like to eat the food there?
- Did you really carry that water on your head?
- Was there McDonalds!?
seasidewanderer likes this